The Peninsula Club
The Peninsula Golf & Country Club is the social hub and centerpiece of this 5-star resort community. The 32,000 sq. ft. clubhouse was completed in late 2016, and is widely regarded as the premier clubhouse in Delaware. The club's facilities include:
• An 18-hole private Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, which winds through the community, and along the waterfront areas.
• The Tennis Center, with eight outdoor courts - 6 Premier-Court cushioned hard-surface courts, and 2 HarTru Courts. One court has seating for tournament play, and four are lit for night play. And yes -- there is also Pickleball!
• A fully-equipped and staffed Fitness Center with weight machines, free weights, and an array of aerobic workout equipment. The Fitness Center also has an aerobics & yoga rooms. Staff offer a variety of classes and private trainers are available.
• A heated indoor pool and hot tub, open all year.
• A heated outdoor infinity pool and hot tub, open for an extended summer season, usually to the end of September, weather permitting. This are is restricted to ages 16 and above when the wave pool is open.
• The area's only community wave pool, open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. The wave pool is bordered by a man-made beach with lounge chairs and umbrellas, and there is a large shaded pavilion there too.
• Snack Bar located between the wave pool and tennis center.
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served in the Terrace Grille 7 days a week, with poolside dining in summer season.
• The Peninsula Cafe, an informal sports bar open during major events.
All property owners in The Peninsula become club members. One membership covers an owner, spouse or domestic partner, and children (to age 23). A membership may be at any of three levels, depending on the access to club facilities that the owner desires.
New members have the option of a Non-Refundable Deposit to allow members to join with a reduced initial investment, or paying a higher fee which would be 90% refundable if they sell their property and leave the club. Restrictions apply, and before making a decision new homeowners should speak directly with a club representative to be sure their choice is the one that best suits their needs.
Social Membership. Social members and their guests have access to all club amenities except for tennis courts and golf course. This includes dining facilities, outdoor pool & hot tub (which are adults-only in season), wave pool, and the athletic club (including the indoor pool & hot tub, fitness center, kids' activities room, massage rooms, and saunas).
Membership Deposit - $7,500 (a one-time expense, non-refundable)
OR $12,500 (one-time expense, 90% refundadable)
Monthly Dues - $225
Sport Membership. Sport members and their guests enjoy the same privileges as Social members, plus use of the Tennis Center (with no additional fee) and access to the Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf course (with daily use fees). Sport members may reserve tee times up to 180 days in advance (noon or later) or 6 days in advance (before noon). In addition, a Sport membership allows the homeowner to place their property in a vacation rental program if desired. Rental guests will have access to club facilities upon payment of a resort amenity fee.
Membership Deposit - $25,000 (a one-time expense, 90% refundable)
OR $15,000 (one-time expense, non-refundadable)
Monthly Dues - $275
Golf*: In Season - $78; Shoulder Season - $63; Off Season - $43
Cart Fee - $22
* Member rate. Guest rates vary.
Reserve Membership. Reserve members enjoy all of the privileges of Sport members, but pay no daily use fee for golf or use of the practice facility. In addition, Reserve memberships include the Troon Prive Privilege, the privilege to play at other Troon private clubs at the host club's cart fee rate (www.TroonPrive.com) and the Troon Advantage program, which allows a member to play other Troon Golf properties at a substantially lower rate. Reserve members may reserve tee times up to 180 days in advance (noon or later) or 30 days in advance (before noon). Reserve memberships are limited to 250.
Membership Deposit - $47,500 (a one-time expense, 90% refundable)
OR $25,000 (one-time expense, non-refundadable)
Monthly Dues - $495
Golf: No greens fees.
Cart Fee - $22
Questions or Comments? Email Me Today!